About this program
It’s your mindset and goals that determine which program is best for you, not your past accomplishments.
Whether you are gearing up for a 3-day multi-workout event, simply want to throw down in your gym until the cows come home, or just like having all the options to choose from, HAM Compete gives you guidance and access to the following training elements: Workout, Extra Work, Lifting, HAM Session, and Stretching.
HAM Compete combines all of our programming in a single place, including scaling options, workout notes, and up to 5 individual elements per day. This program is written and organized to maximize volume and intensity in a single day. If you are planning on tackling all elements each day, we recommend a 2+ hour commitment as well as rest time in between sessions.
Regardless of your current fitness level, we provide scaling options and targeting guidance in the notes to help you get the most out of these sessions and fit them to you! Unless you only want to pick pieces out on your own, we strongly recommend sticking to the stimulus, scaling, and workout order guidelines.
HAM AT HOME
Great For Athletes:
- Who wants access to every bit of HAM Plan Programming
- That have multiple hours per day to commit to training
- Looking to prepare for a multiple-day competition
- Who has access to a complete range of GPP gym equipment
- Athletes who want to be able to see all of the programming and then pick the pieces they like.
- That love being in the gym A LOT. You don’t have to compete to SEND IT!
Parts of the Program:
- Daily Workout:
This is your first priority. This is the core of our program. It follows an annual training cycle where each month has a specific focus. Our goal is to help you stay focused on consistent progress and weakness development. In addition to the RX'd workout, we also include two scaling options (Level 2 and Level 1).
- HAM Session:
A secondary session that optimizes your fitness with increased volume and intensity.
Our dedicated lifting program. 2-4x per week, we provide lifting programming aimed at strength development.
- Extra Work Sessions:
Three to four workouts aimed at shoring up the most common weaknesses (midline strengthening, skill work, strength, and engine building) we notice in the athletes we train. They are considered secondary to the Daily Workout. The Daily Workout is always your first priority.
Weekly Training Breakdown:
- 2 Hours + Time Commitment, 5 training days per week.
- Workout with 3 scaling options
- Extra Work 3-4 days per week
- HAM Session 4-6 days per week
- Lifting 3-4 days per week
- Rest Days Thursday & Sunday
- Suggested workout order and rest recommendations
*Tips and guidance for each element of your training day